Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tuesday's Reading

I'm using the Simple Cross again. Deck is the Tarot of the White Cats.




Interesting...
The day's theme is the 4 of Chalices. My challenge is Judgement. (oh dear...) Outside influences are those of the 5 of Chalices. My outcome is the Wheel.

I'm pretty sure that this reading isn't trying to chide me about my work habits. Chalices are the suit of emotions and the inner life. I believe that today is a day of contemplation. The 4 of Chalices speaks of satiety, fullness and a satisfaction overfed. Judgement is telling me to re-evaluate, and renew myself in some way. The 5 of Chalices may speak of becoming too set in my ways, emotionally stuck.
The Wheel is a great card; I'm happy to see it. A successful day sees some rebirth, growth and a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment