Monday, March 9, 2015

Monday's Reading with Black Cats

This kicks off a week of daily readings. I'm using the Simple Cross.
I based it roughly on the classic Celtic Cross. I love the Cross spread. It packs so much info into a reading. It is a fairly complex reading that can say so very much to a person. But it aimed at a time frame that can stretch into the months, not the days. I wanted something more suited to a daily reading. I thought about a single card or a three card spread but those are just not as fun. And really, everyone does them. I do them too but I wanted to try something new. Pretty sure this is new...

So, I simplified the Celtic Cross. This could be used for short term queries. I'm going to use it to see what the day has in store!

This deck is the Black Cats Tarot. I have no affiliation with any company...I just like this deck

It is read:
 .....4
1/2 3

1 is the day's theme.
2 is the day's challenge.
3 is the influences on the Questioner, at the present.
4 is the outcome card.

Erm.... I forgot to take a picture! 


My theme is the Knave of Pentacles. My challenge is the Devil. I'm being influenced by the Ace of Pentacles and I hope to achieve the Ace of Swords.

It's pretty fitting. Monday is the beginning of the work week. I do tend to get distracted by more entertaining things than the tasks I must complete before I can head home. The Devil here would be my desire to put off heading to work until the very last minute! But, I do want to succeed. I can, and have the ability to do so, as seen in the Ace of Pentacles. I will succeed in the day's tasks, if the conquering spirit of the Ace of Swords cat is to be believed!

No comments:

Post a Comment