Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thursday's Reading



This deck is a deck that I modded when I was first learning. I gave their eyes pupils..and added elemental infos. I'm blanking on the name of this deck. I just remember it's older.
I've gone back to the Simple Cross.

The theme is the Moon while the challenge is 5 of Pentacles. My influences are in the Hanged Man. My outcome is the King of Swords.

I believe that my natural tendency to obsess and worry about things will be active today. Weee! I'm going to fret about all sorts of things! Luckily, I am aware of my tendencies. I am stronger, I can meditate through this, my own personal cross. And if I can clear my head of these frets and unconscious worries.... I will emerge a clear headed thinker. Success, at least for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment