Friday, March 13, 2015

Finally Friday!



I saved this, my favorite deck for last. Tarot of the Pagan Cats. I love this deck, love the art, and love how it reads for me. And no. They are not paying me. At all.
But man, what a sword heavy reading. Again, this is a Simple Cross. I did draw a clarifying card because...swords man. Swords. And it's  Friday the 13th too! EE!

The theme for Friday is the Knave of Swords. My challenge of the day is the 6 of Swords. My influences come from the Ace of Swords. My outcome is the 9 of Pentacles. And my clarifying card is the Ace of Wands.

The Knave is a chatty, happy Sword card. He's full of plans..and come Friday I know I sure am! The 6 card signifies change, travel, and transition. On a short scale, like a single day, this could simply mean an end of the work week and the beginning of the weekend. Whatever my transition, the Ace paired with the 9 of Pentacles implies a successful day. Oh, happy day.

The Ace of Wands... I do believe points to a creative weekend. I was hoping to do a bit more than just play video games this weekend. Perhaps I'll be able to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment